We are not offering IAML Member Pre or Post Conference Tours, but we will have information from a couple of tour companies for tourist packages that are available from Montréal. We will try to help IAML members who want to take these share information with each other to try to end up on the same tours, if there is interest.
Companies that offer tours (currently only winter tour information):
- Quebec City (the capital of Quebec - 2 1/2 hours away)
- Ottawa (the capital of Canada - 2 hours away)
- Toronto (the largest city in Canada - 5 1/2 hours away)
- Niagara Falls, Ontario (one of the top tourist attractions in Canada - 7 1/2 hours away)
- New York City (8 to 10 hours away)
A good pairing with Montréal would be Quebec City, which is a UNESCO heritage site and recently celebrated its 400th anniversary. A walled city with cobblestone streets, it is charming and full of historic sites, including the Citadel Fortress and the Château Frontenac. A post conference tour for a couple of nights would be a good choice after a week in Montréal.