Located in the heart of the city centre and across the street from the Conference venue, the Best Western Ville-Marie Hotel will allow you to make the most of your Conference experience. Participants are strongly encouraged to book at the Best Western Ville-Marie.
Recommended by the New York Times as a Montreal hotel destination, the Best Western Ville-Marie offers 170 newly renovated, spacious, comfortable, and fully equipped rooms overlooking Mount Royal and the city. Choose from spacious, well-appointed guest rooms with 2 Queen beds, or perhaps you may prefer a luxury room with a King-size bed.
- 24 hour front desk service
- multilingual staff
- indoor parking with valet service ($)
- business center
- room service
- concierge services
- dry cleaning same day service
- gym facilities
- gift shop
- express checkout on your T.V.
- VIP lounge with fireplace
- photocopy and printing services on-site ($)
- vending machines
- complimentary newspaper
- free wireless high speed Internet
- free local and 800 calls
- windows that open to the outside for constant fresh air
- in-room coffee maker with complimentary daily coffee or tea
- telephone with voicemail
- spacious working desk
- custom-made extra comfort mattresses
- alarm clock-radio
- air conditioning with individual climate control
- cable television with in-room pay per view movies
- iron and ironing board
|Standard rooms||$129/night (single or double occupancy)|
|Standard rooms||$139/night (2 Queen beds)|
- SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY, guest rooms may be available 1 day prior to and 1 day after the meeting dates at the above rates (i.e. on July 21 and July 28, 2012).
- Please note: If you wish to arrange accommodation outside these dates, contract the Registration Secretariat, which will endeavour to accommodate your request for additional days.
- Room rates are not guaranteed after June 1, 2012.
- Accommodation rates are shown in Canadian Dollars ($). Applicable taxes are not included.
Valid credit card details will be requested for any online booking. Your credit card will NOT be charged by the IAML/AIBM 2012 Registration Secretariat - JPdL International.
How to Reserve Your Hotel
Use the online Conference registration form to book a room for your stay.
Hotel Cancellation Policy
All changes and cancellations of hotel reservations must be made in writing (letter, fax or email) and received by the IAML/AIBM 2012 Registration Secretariat - JPdL International before June 1, 2012. If you have to cancel your reservation less than 48 hours before your arrival date, you must contact the hotel directly.
Rates for the Best Western are $25 per night valid until noon the next morning. Includes unlimited in/out access.
There are other parking garages near the hotel and conference centre, including:
1200 Stanley St.
Montréal, QC H3B 2S8
+1 514 876-1622