There are a multitude of other individual or collective tours that you can organize for yourself or for a group through Guidatour (http://guidatour.qc.ca/). Visits can be made on foot, by bus, by car, or even by bike! Visits range from discovering historic sites in Old Montreal or other neighborhoods to culinary excursions.
- Montreal Map and Walks
- One day in Montreal, a self-guided walking tour
- Bike and walking tours (Fitz and Follwell)
- The History of Saint-Laurent Boulevard (The Friends of Saint-Laurent Boulevard)
- Post/Industrial Montreal Audiowalks (Concordia University’s Centre for Oral History and Digital Storytelling)
- Audio walking tour of Leonard Cohen’s Montreal
- Montréal en histoires