Join us in Montreal, QC May 13th-15th 2013 for ABLD 2013. Montreal features modern facilities and attractions against a backdrop of European history and charm.
Update: May 6, 2013
- ABLD 2013 - Final program (pdf)
- All events on Monday, May 13th are taking place on the second floor of the Desautels Faculty of Management, Bronfman Building, at 1001 Sherbrooke Street West. This is less than 10 minute walk from the hotel. There will be a registration/welcome table set up from 2:00 to 4:00pm where we will be happy to answer any questions. Tours begin at 2:10 pm from the same location. The opening reception is 4:00 to 6:00pm, also in the same location. Dinner is on your own.
- After a long winter, spring has finally arrived in Montreal ; however, pack for cool mornings and evenings, with warmer mid-day temperatures and the possibility of rain (See: Montreal weather forcast
- Pack and wear comfortable shoes. On the second day of the meeting we will walk/metro to Old Montreal for a museum tour and dinner at Pointe-à-Callière. The museum tour is of Montreal’s underground city, an archeological site. Flat, comfortable shoes are highly recommended. After dinner you will walk/metro back to the hotel. Evenings are cool, please pack accordingly.
- If you are planning to attend an optional tour of McGill on the 13th, please email Amber.
- If you are planning to attend the optional tour at HEC on the 15th, please email Sylvain.
The first 1.5 days of the meeting will take place at McGill University. The final half day at HEC Montreal.
Please register for the meeting by April 16th and reserve your hotel room by April 12th on the Registration and Hotel page.
McGill University is an easy 5-7 minute walk from the hotel. Transportation to HEC Montreal has been arranged and will depart from Le St. Martin.
To attend tours arrive by 2pm on May 13th.
Co-Host McGill: Amber Lannon
Co-Host HEC: Sylvain Champagne
Events Coordinator McGill: Jessica Lange
Website Coordinator Edward Bilodeau